- Learn to prepare mildly sweet desserts with nutrient rich natural sweeteners like stevia and xylitol.
- Increase your intake of sweet vegetables and fruits.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Add sweetness to your life with naps, massages, hobbies, fun with friends, fulfilling relationships, stress reduction techniques or whatever makes you smile.
- Decrease your temptation for sweets by not bringing deserts and processed foods into your home.
- Bonus tip: Take gymnema sylvestre tablets. Highly recommended.
- Bonus tip: Regular exercise is a great way to get glucose into your muscles and out of your blood stream Click Here!
Source: Twin Cities Naturally